Friday, March 28, 2008

I lost myself again

People have to find the next goal in future.
If you have detail about your future plans, every body admires you!
If you not, they view you as an idiot.

I am so depressed that I need a perfect goal.
It could heal my weak heart.

I don't know what and where my feature is.
Maybe English is, but it's temporary, just for now, and then?
Even I didn't do it very well. I continue to be scared at talking with
people.

Now I am still cool to watch this world.
I learn to get along with the whole world and pretend to own passion
very much. But I am still me, nothing can change me.
At this moment I give up everything: English, smile, novels and music.
I have tried to do everything, to be a good person..................
And I don't always want to murmur. Q_Q This is one of my personalities!
I am shame and hating myself right now~

When I was in this situation, I used to doing something special for myself.
Ex. dressing myself up, finding my friend who can make me happy.
The friend is usually my boyfriend. but he is too great to agree with my
pessimistic.

We usually think we can understand our sad friends when the sad
people talk about themselves. So do I. Maybe this is a reason that
we break up the relationship. Do you have any good idea about how
people can respect to each other ? Especially when someone needs help.



I usually lost my mind among language and people.
Who am I? What can I do? I always want to figure out all questions.

Many people gonna get marry as their age is similar to me,
but I regret that I have to be responsible for my close boyfriend right now.
Oh my god, I have much apology to him without any guilt.
This is such a strange idea in my mind.
I think our marriage doesn't fit neither me nor him.


I need to share my feeling with everyone who cares about me.
I need a lot of courage which my people and family give me.
Please forgive me, my dear father.

2 comments:

Min said...

Sometimes you don't need a perfect goal. Things change in any seconds. It is hard to predict what will be better the next.

Like me, for most of the time, I am worried about what i am going to do next, but, it just ends up I am worried too much. You will know when you come to the bridge.

Just give me a call whenever you want to have someone to talk with. I will be here whenever you need help. :)

mars sun said...

I felt better after posting and appreciate you often encourage me.
Writing is usually my way to express my bad mood when I fall into the mud for a period of time. Sometimes I am shy to share my frustration. Q_Q So funny.

Plurk