Friday, July 25, 2008

Relationship

We are all in the some relationship.
blood, friend, love, class, work....

I figure out relationship means "trust".
Parents trust their children and we trust our parents.
Because I trust my best friend, I talk everything to her/him.
In love relationship, it is not hard to example.
If the woman don't trust the man, she will prohibit him from doing everything without her.

Someone who is in a relationship and starts not to trust the other one is a criminal.
The person breaks this serious relationship, and the war blows up between them soundlessly.

Ever we were criminal, and sometimes we are criminal.
Very few time we were not trusted by someone.
(Maybe you are too stupid to find out more)
Usually we meet some problem between two people.
I always want to make them trust each other again.
Like, my parents and my brother and sister.

I was ever the person who broke the blood relationship, but it passed away although sometimes I hate this relationship.Now I start to learn how to say " mon and dad, I love you but please leave me alone."
what does my brother and sister think? They are so confident that I don't want to advise about this to them. I don't trust that they will view me as a close sister again after I say anything. (Maybe I was not already.)

So now I could be a criminal because I don't trust them from now to when?

While writing here, my brain is appearing the joker's words....
Why so serious.... ha ha ha ha

No comments:

Plurk