Monday, February 25, 2008

My performance in my mind

I love sharing my experiences and ideas at the same time
I am always a shy and slow respondent. My English teachers
hope we talk a lot during class time. I also desire my
ideas to show up in class, but I'm angry to myself because
of shy and nervous.

Let me describe more detail.
I started to say something as soon as the talk chances
had passed. The teacher had already felt satisfied about
other classmates'answers. Not only do I understand what
the conversation wasb but also I felt a lot of depression
with my performance in my mind. It is so funny and upset
to me.

OK! I will try to let myself relax in the class. Don't be
shaking when I am talking in English. That is really hard to
me.

That is why I like to stay in the library. While I am studying,
I am practicing how to answer the questions again and again.

I am so proud of my talk because I know what the jokes are in
my show, what importment information is, what my feeling is.
Oh~ I love my show but who care?

No comments:

Plurk