Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So sensitive




Today I heard my japanese friend will leave us to
go to the university.Of course I was happy to say
congratulation to him. But I feel so frustrated now.
After I had came here, I met several times of my new
friends' farewell, like Chin-Fing and Chien-Chin.
##CONTINUE##
This place, ELS center, is a temporary. Everyone has
his dream and he will fly into the plan which he chooses.
I am also a passer. One day I will leave here. I think
about every friend and teacher, and I will never see
them again possibly.

Now I know I want to treasure everything in my life,
especially the people never leave me, like my mon,
my family and my AHMY. Althought they usually look
like normal, they are my fortune.
I wish what I think now is always in my mind.

No comments:

Plurk