Thursday, December 6, 2007

I cut all classes today.


Skiving the whole day is very easy!
Say, "Today it is snowing, and my car doesn't work."
This reason is false.
Even though I haven't told any lie, I feel guilty now.
##CONTINUE##

I know I'm not a positive person, and I often sink into
the weary situation. Do you know how lazy I am?
I just wanna forget myself and be a positive guy.

Now I wish I could keep up with the teacher Charles.
I enjoy his every class very much but pretend to a
deaf person. Because the classes make me weak, I
have to keep polite . Smile!
Oh I'm so fake.
Actually I'm a mute in any language.
I'm afraid of any interaction with my mouth, but I
love talking myself. I am an ambivert.

I don't say any " I'm" anymore.
Today we have the first snow in this year and in
my life.It is a beautiful day, isn't it?

No comments:

Plurk